Thursday, September 8, 2022

INVITATION TO ALL OUR ARTISTS TO GUEST HOST

We are now into our fourth week of our brand new blog OUR MIDWEEK MUSE and Deann and I would like to say a big, BIG THANK YOU to you all for making it such a success.

As I mentioned at the blog's inception we thought it would be fun to have a monthly guest host here at Our Midweek Muse, so if that sounds like something you might like to try, we're inviting you to let us know in the comments below.

If it is something you might fancy, here's how it will work.  

We'll choose an artist from those interested (hopefully there will be some) and invite you to choose a theme of your choice and create a piece of artwork.  

To make sure you have plenty of time to decide on a theme and create your artwork we'll invite you four weeks prior to when it will be published at OMM and ask you to submit your artwork no later than two weeks prior to it being published.  Easy Peasy!

So come on.   Don't be shy.   And have a go!

9 comments:

  1. Hi ladies. Yes, I would love to guest host whenever it is convenient for you. You may see my creations on my blog https://craftartista.blogspot.com/
    Kisses from Greece.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you, Michele, you're a star. We'll be in touch.

      Delete
  3. Sure. I would luv to be a guest host

    🤍🤍🤍 from Trinidad and Tobago

    BLOGGING
    <a href="https://myblog-lunchbreak.blogspot.com/>HERE</a>

    much🤍love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many, many thanks, Gillena. We'll be in touch.

      Delete
  4. I have an idea for the challenge theme at Our Midweek Muse. Please, inform me when it suits to you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have an idea for a challenge theme at Our Midweek Muse. Please inform me when it suits to you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have an idea for a challenge theme, when you would like to have it.

    ReplyDelete

STEAMPUNK HALLOWEEN