Mine is HEREMuch love
i really love this purple cow and love remembering that old poem about it! https://artfromthewell.blogspot.com/2026/07/cows.html
For some reason, my comment from yesterday didn't go through...My card for Thena is here on my blog:https://kreativerkram.blogspot.com/2026/07/its-never-to-late.htmlThanks for looking
Beautiful and unusual Challenge! Thank you!Mine is HERE
Wow, que bonito color. Me encanta. Besitos
Thanks for stopping by. Have a wonderful week.
I love your creative ideas for art themes, Deann!My piece is on my blog here.Thanks for looking. - Anne (Cornucopia)
A purple cow. This is very creative. I think I'm in love with the purple cow :)
Find my cows at http://www.treasurebarnblog2.blogspot.com
Deann do you know what happened to My Art Bag? I loved her work and we haven't heard from her for months.
No sadly I don't. I have looked at her blog several times for some clue to where she went, but nothing. Sorry.
Mine is
ReplyDeleteHERE
Much love
i really love this purple cow and love remembering that old poem about it! https://artfromthewell.blogspot.com/2026/07/cows.html
ReplyDeleteFor some reason, my comment from yesterday didn't go through...
ReplyDeleteMy card for Thena is here on my blog:
https://kreativerkram.blogspot.com/2026/07/its-never-to-late.html
Thanks for looking
Beautiful and unusual Challenge! Thank you!
ReplyDeleteMine is HERE
Wow, que bonito color. Me encanta. Besitos
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by. Have a wonderful week.
DeleteI love your creative ideas for art themes, Deann!
ReplyDeleteMy piece is on my blog here.
Thanks for looking. - Anne (Cornucopia)
A purple cow. This is very creative. I think I'm in love with the purple cow :)
ReplyDeleteFind my cows at http://www.treasurebarnblog2.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteDeann do you know what happened to My Art Bag? I loved her work and we haven't heard from her for months.
ReplyDeleteNo sadly I don't. I have looked at her blog several times for some clue to where she went, but nothing. Sorry.
Delete