Great artwork. I love how she is literally melting down. I think this is heat wave number four or five where I am. (The State Capital did not reach 90F+ on the third day, so they said it wasn't a heat wave, but my area did, so it was where I am!)
Oh, and I forgot to add: Smoke from the Canada wildfires was in yesterday and today's forecast where I am, so the Air Quality was bad, in addition to the heat. Is it Fall yet? ;-)
For this temperature, I'm diving in... 😎
ReplyDeleteHere is my entry for this week:
https://kreativerkram.blogspot.com/2026/07/abgetaucht.html
Thanks for looking
My. Wednesday post today
ReplyDeleteHERE
Much love
Great artwork. I love how she is literally melting down. I think this is heat wave number four or five where I am. (The State Capital did not reach 90F+ on the third day, so they said it wasn't a heat wave, but my area did, so it was where I am!)
ReplyDeleteMy piece is on my blog here.
Thanks for looking. - Anne (Cornucopia)
Oh, and I forgot to add: Smoke from the Canada wildfires was in yesterday and today's forecast where I am, so the Air Quality was bad, in addition to the heat. Is it Fall yet? ;-)
ReplyDeleteKrkrkr! This one is excellent dear Deann!!
ReplyDeleteThank you for this fun challenge!
My heat is HERE
Thanks for another fun challenge. Find my Heat at http://www.treasurebarnblog2.blogspot.com
ReplyDelete